Samantha Buxton-HD Wallpaper

Samantha Buxton UK Model Wallpaper nice figure

UK glamour model Samantha Buxton:- About Me
I'v been modeling for several years. I have been lucky enough to travel to places like America,Canada and Europe.I currently juggle my modeling with University where i am studying towards a career in Zoology and animal medicine/nutrition.I have been published worldwide,even in Australia and am continuing to achieve as much as i can from modeling.I have been in music videos,lingerie catalogs,most of the popular lads mags and page 3 and covers in tabloid. As well as glamour i also have the diversity for commercial work from advertising day to day products,stock photography and catalog and lifestyle - I enjoy this line of work and being diverse.


Samantha Buxton UK Model Wallpaper



Samantha Buxton UK Model Wallpaper look good

Samantha Buxton UK Model Wallpaper long legs





Samantha Buxton UK Model Wallpaper good looking

Samantha Buxton UK Model Wallpaper model babes