Kelly Brook- Bikini Babe HQ Wallpaper

Kelly Brook Hot Photo Shoot Wallapaper

Personal Quote:-But the thing is - and this is something that really annoys me - a lot of people mistake lightness for stupidity. If you're cold and mean and dark, you're smart. If you're sweet and charming and you get on with people, then you're not. Then, you're ... bubbly.

See More Hot Stuff


Kelly Brook Hot long leg Wallapaper

Kelly Brook Hot cute smile Wallapaper

Kelly Brook Hot show body Wallapaper

Kelly Brook Hot on couch Wallapaper

Kelly Brook Hot bikini Shoot Wallapaper

I am a light person. I think of myself with a shield, a protective shield around me. And I think of bad things bouncing off it. Boom, boom, boom, ba-boom, ba- boom!

Kelly Brook Hot wet body Wallapaper

Kelly Brook Hot pink bikini Wallapaper

Kelly Brook Hot red bikini babe Wallapaper

Someone who's down to earth, funny, good in bed, handsome. Actually, just handsome will do. I'm really shallow at the moment. I'm at that age when I just don't want anything challenging. I haven't got the energy. As long as they're cute, I'm there. And the less they have to say for themselves, the better.